Thursday, September 23, 2010

Face Lift! :)

Welcome friends & family, to the brand spanking new tEXas Expats blog! Here is the aforementioned awesomeness that I was referring to last week. My best friend, Erin, is a multitalented craft/design genius! She knows how horrible I am when it comes to computers, so she kindly lent her expertise to my site. I must say that I am completely in love with my blog now! Erin has her own awesome blog as well over at craftsandsutch.blogspot.com. Everyone check it out! It is sure to inspire you to find your crafty bone, even if like me, you were not born with one. :) Many thanks and heart-filled hugs go out to you, E! Thank you!!!

As for an update, today was day 3 of my running program. I have to say, even though it’s only the third day, it is already getting easier. It’s also nice having this amazing view and weather to accompany me on my runs every morning. I’m sticking with it, kids! Watch out for a new, healthier Mary in the near future!

We are also expecting a visitor tomorrow. My friend Michelle is taking the dreaded and hellaciously long flight to Rio tonight. She will arrive in Macae tomorrow afternoon! Yay! I can’t wait to see her. We will then be heading to Buzios on Saturday to enjoy some beach time! It’s really awesome being able to share this once in a lifetime experience of living in Brazil with my family and friends. To all of you who have made the trip down here, thanks for coming, and come back ANYTIME! To those of you who haven’t, what are you waiting for? Everyone is welcome, and we love having company! I’m looking forward to a great weekend! Love to all!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you love the design! :) It has you written all over it!

    So proud of you and your health quest. You are slowly getting me back on board. QWL called yesterday and left a message...you didn't tell them to call did you? LOL!

    Miss you mucho!
    E

    ReplyDelete